ENSACT mission and partners
The partners of the European Network for Social Action - ENSACT- have worked together since 2007 to promote the human right based approach of social work education and social policies, with a view to producing solutions at the local and regional level.
Given the complexity of the social consequences of the crisis and the interconnection between all of these factors, there is a need for stimulating a much stronger cooperation between service providers, social worker educators, policies makers, services users and communities. Each stakeholder has to be supported by the others in order to optimize a common efficiency. The mission of ENSACT is to collectively promote these issues: a more inclusive society, a stronger rolefor service users, a closer cooperation between professionnals. See our mission and statement for more information.
- European Association of Schools of Social Work EASSW – www.eassw.org
- European association of training centres for socio-educational care work FESET – www.feset.org
- International Federation of Educative Communities FICE Europe – www.fice-inter.net
- International Council on Social Welfare ICSW Europe – www.icsw.org
- International Federation of Social Workers IFSW Europe – www.ifsw.org
- PowerUs, service users in social work learning partnership – www.powerus.info
- Social Work and Health Inequalities Network SWHIN - http://blogs.coventry.ac.uk/swhin/